Welcome to the ABC Brigade
We believe education is vital to stroke prevention and the key to a full and productive life after stroke.
Our goal is to become a major source of information, education and assistance for stroke survivors and their families.
How You Can Support the ABC Brigade
What can you do? Get involved:
- Participate in an Event
- Become an Event Sponsor
- Make a Donation
Upcoming 2015 Events: More Details Coming Soon!
Summer 2015 – STROKES FOR STROKE GOLF TOURNAMENT
November 7, 2015- STAMPEDE FOR STROKE
Please help support our mission.
Use the secure PayPal link below to make your donation:
Thank you so very much!
A Few Facts About Stroke:
• Stroke is the fourth leading cause of death in the United States.
• Stroke is the leading cause of serious, long-term disability in the United States.
• Each year, approximately 795,000 people suffer a stroke.
• Missouri ranks 4th in the United States for number of strokes.
• Strokes can and do occur at ANY age.
(Nearly one fourth of strokes occur in people under the age of 65.)
• 80% OF STROKES ARE PREVENTABLE!
Are you at risk? ➺Do you know your ABCs?…